Disposable masks are becoming more and more popular in life. Its cleaning is also a part we need to understand. The specific practice of disposable mask cleaning is:
1. Cleaning. Gently lick the gauze mask with warm water and soap. The bowl-shaped mask can be gently brushed with a soft brush and then washed with water. Please note that you should never use force, because if the latitude and longitude gap of the gauze is too large, the effect of anti-stopping droplets will be lost.
2. Disinfection. Place the cleaned mask in a 2% peracetic acid solution for 30 minutes or boil in boiling water for 20 minutes or in a steamer for 15 minutes, then allow to dry. This method is suitable for gauze masks and bowl masks.
3. Check. Before using it again, you should carefully check whether the mask and mask are still intact. For gauze masks and masks, you can take a light-transparent inspection method, that is, take the light before the light to see if there is any obvious light spot, and the middle part and the edge part are transparent. Is the rate consistent? If there is any doubt, it is necessary to replace it with a new one. In any case, masks and masks are generally updated after 3 to 7 washes, and masks of exceptional quality can be cleaned 10 times. Activated carbon adsorption masks should pay attention to the regular replacement of the activated carbon interlayer. If the activated carbon interlayer is not replaceable, it should be replaced after 7 to 14 days. This mask can not be used after cleaning.
Advantages: very ventilating; able to filter toxic gases; able to keep warm; can absorb water; can be waterproof; stretchable; not unkempt; feel very good and quite soft; relative to other masks, texture is lighter; Flexible, can be reduced after stretching; low price comparison, suitable for mass production.
How to use disposable masks:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2, hold the ear rope with both hands, the dark side of the color is outside (blue), the color is light (sue white).
3. Put the side of the mask with a wire (a small piece of hard) on the nose, pinch the wire according to your nose and then pull the mask cover completely down so that the mask completely covers the nose and mouth.
4, disposable masks generally replace one for 8 hours, can not be reused.