Disposable masks are becoming more and more widely used in daily life. Its cleanliness is something we need to know. The specific measures for disposable mask cleaning are:
1. Clean up. Use only warm boiled water and soap to gently lick the gauze mask. The bowl-shaped mask can also be gently brushed with a soft brush and then cleaned with cold water. Warm reminder, don't use it again, because if the latitude and longitude gap of gauze is too large, it will lose the effect of anti-stopping droplets.
2. Sterilization. Place the cleaned mask in a 2% aqueous peracetic acid solution for 30 minutes or in hot water for 20 minutes or in a steamer for 15 minutes, then air dry for later use. This method is suitable for gauze masks and bowl masks.
3. Inspection. Before applying again, you should carefully consider whether the mask and mask can still be intact. For the gauze mask and mask, you can use the light transmission inspection method, that is, look at the light before looking at the light, see if there is a significant light spot, the middle part and the edge part Whether the transmittance is consistent, if there is doubt, you need to replace it with a new one. In any case, masks and masks are generally updated after 3 to 7 cleanings, and masks of very good quality can be cleaned 10 times. Activated carbon filter masks should pay special attention to the regular replacement of the activated carbon barrier. If the activated carbon barrier is not replaceable, it should be replaced after 7 to 14 days. This mask can not be used after cleaning.
Advantages: very ventilating; can be toxic gas; can be insulated; can absorb water; can be waterproof; with flexibility; not easy to be unkempt; feel very good and equivalent soft; relative to other masks, the texture is relatively soft; Very flexible, it can be restored after stretching; the price comparison is low, suitable for many production.
Instructions for use of disposable masks:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2, hold the ear rope with both hands, the dark side of the color is outside (blue), the color is light (the suede white).
3. Put one side of the mask with a wire (a small piece of hard and hard) on the nostril, pinch the wire according to your nose shape and then pull the mask cover down completely, so that the mask completely covers the nose and mouth.
4, disposable masks generally replace one for 8 hours, can not be reused.